The general objective of the project is to contribute to improving the quality of public services, aimed at citizens of Third Countries legally residing belonging, as a priority to single-parent households with minors, or households with the presence of minors, who no longer enjoy reception, present in the 6 Municipalities of the Union of Municipalities of Pian del Bruscolo. In fact, in recent months, in addition to single migrants and families in difficulty already present in the area, all those who have recently left the Reception circuits are currently undergoing change after the “Security Decree” (October 2020).
This objective will be pursued by supporting the management and provision of social welfare services with the use of a holistic and multidisciplinary approach, relying on the skills acquired by the Labirinto Cooperative in the context of the reception and socio-economic insertion of owners. of international and humanitarian protection carried out in the last 5 years throughout the territory of the Province of Pesaro-Urbino.
1) Implement the construction of an effective territorial network of public services and territorial organization to support the socio-economic inclusion of legally resident third-country nationals;
2) promote in-depth study and training courses for executives, civil servants belonging to the municipalities of the Union and professional figures who work in public school, health, educational, social services, for different skills;
3) promote accompaniment to services and strengthen school inclusion activities using qualified professionals and innovative pedagogical approaches;
4) enhance the offer of services already active in the Union territory with new workshops and intercultural activities to be organized in the peripheral municipalities;
5) promote the activation of a multisectoral team of operators and experts in support of social assistance services and officials of the municipalities of the Union capable of providing adequate responses in the field of social inclusion, education, health, employment, housing and support legal.